An exciting opportunity has become available to join a well-established and growing company based in Hertford. Working as part of a small, experienced and dynamic team, you will be responsible for the delivery of travel events and projects across the UK and overseas.
Your main responsibility within this role will be to ensure the smooth running and successful operation of confirmed travel bookings. Duties will include;
• Provide excellent customer service to build rapport with clients
• Organising day to day travel itineries based around the specific requirements of your clients
• Ensuring ticketing and clear and concise documentation is presented to clients
• Customer invoicing, including collection of any due payments
• Up-selling any additional optional extras where possible to maximise profit
• Maintain a good up-to-date knowledge of travel destinations and key attractions
• Build good working relationships with external suppliers
• Exceed expectations to clients and actively seek customer feedback
• A professional manner and attitude to work
• Excellent customer service skills
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Excellent prioritisation and multitasking skills
• A strong ability to work independently and as part of a team
• A passion for travel
• £16,646 per annum plus quarterly bonuses (£2000 OTE)
• 20 days holiday, rising with service
• Opportunities to travel throughout the UK and overseas to develop travel knowledge
Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving it is unfortunate that we are unable to respond to all applicants individually. We will endeavour to contact all suitable candidates within 7 working days. If you have not heard from Lawrence Dean Recruitment within this time then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful, however we will keep your details on file and contact you regarding any new opportunities that arise.
Thank you for your application.
Please note Lawrence Dean Recruitment is acting as an employment agency & business.
Lawrence Dean Recruitment is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in both temporary and permanent business support roles in the Hertfordshire area. Our clients range from large, blue-chip companies, to smaller owner-managed local businesses. As a Lawrence Dean candidate you can expect a different service to our competitors, where you feel valued and thoroughly involved in your next career move. We are experienced recruiters with extensive local market knowledge and are passionate about finding our candidates not just any job but the right job! Please contact us today to find out more about the Lawrence Dean Difference
“Lawrence Dean Recruitment – All About People”