Interested in starting a career in recruitment, but don’t know where to start? Do you have a genuine passion for people and delivering outstanding customer service? We are actively recruiting for a Candidate Consultant to join our experienced team to focus on the attraction and retention of our candidates.
This role offers the opportunity to fast track into a Consultant position within our business within 1 year of starting.
Interested in joining an award winning, owner managed recruitment company recognised for success year on year? Wanting to work for a brand focussed on results and quality rather than hitting targets? Wanting to shape your career, feel valued and know that what you do really makes a difference daily? Then we would love to hear from you!
Lawrence Dean Recruitment Group is an independent, local recruitment agency specialising in helping people find temporary and permanent jobs in Hertfordshire within 6 specialist business sectors.
It’s an exciting time to get involved in our business, we have been established for over 6 years and our reputation is growing fast in the Hertfordshire recruitment market. We have a fast paced, fun working environment with a team of knowledgeable and dedicated individuals who on a daily basis prove why we are different to our competitors.
Having been in business for over 6 years, we have won and been shortlisted for a number local business awards. We are evolving at a rapid rate and are looking for talented individuals, to join us in our plans for growth in 2017 and beyond.
Working for Lawrence Dean Recruitment Group no two days or two hours will be the same! Duties include;
• Candidate management - attraction, monitoring applications, filtering, booking registrations, chasing appropriate paperwork including references, completed contracts and any other supporting documents
• Candidate Attraction & Marketing– organising candidate events, reviewing marketing techniques and methods
• Interviewing candidates face to face - learning more about their experience, priorities and suitability for our vacancies, formatting CV’s
• Candidate Care - keeping in contact with our existing candidate base and updating our database accordingly
• Candidate Referrals – gaining loyalty and commitment from candidates, gaining referrals and recommendations
• Consulting - offering constructive advice to candidates, preparing for meetings, assisting in testing, offering CV advise
• Finance - assisting with payroll queries, tax, holiday etc
• Handling general queries as required
• Answering incoming phone calls, dealing with queries efficiently and effectively
• Administration - creating reports and statistics, filing and upkeep of existing filing systems, managing and responding to a large volume of emails, shredding of confidential waste
• General office assistance - daily post, signing for and unpacking deliveries of office equipment, greeting visitors to the office
• Marketing – database management and upkeep
• Working as part of a team to achieve individual and company goals
• Customer service, account management or sales experience – ideally face to face and telephone based
• Advanced user of Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint and CRM systems
• High degree of IT literacy
• Knowledge of social media is an advantage
• Numerate and literate
• Professional and business like attitude and presentation
• Hardworking, ambitious, eager to develop
• Passion, drive, energy and enthusiasm
• Loyal, dedicated and quality focused
• Innovative, solution focussed with a desire to learn
• Ability to work at an incredibly fast paced environment
• £18,000 basic salary
• Performance related monthly bonus after probation period
• Quarterly team incentives
• Option to buy and sell holiday after probation period
• Free parking
To apply for this role, please attach a copy of your CV and a covering letter explaining why you are interested in this role, your current salary and notice period along with any additional information you feel is relevant to your application.
Please note Lawrence Dean Recruitment is acting as an employment agency and business.