Our client based in Stevenage are looking for an experienced existing account manager or proven sales professional with success gained in corporate sales. You will be required to develop and maintain relationships to increase engagement and funding from corporate partners. This is a brilliant opportunity for the right candidate to join a talented team to make a positive impact.
Duties will include;
• Manage existing corporate partnerships ensuring highest standards of client care at all times, acting as first point of contact and maximising income generation wherever possible
• Ensure that the appropriate monitoring, evaluation and reporting of corporate partnerships takes place in a timely manner
• Ensure that all agreements and obligations towards corporate supporters are met and delivered with clear links to partners agenda
• Liaise with the PR Coordinator to optimise press and media opportunities on behalf of corporate partners
• Maximise organisational wide events such as the annual ball, challenge events, performance nights etc. to engage partners in giving and sponsorship
• Work in partnership with different teams to ensure that relevant cross over is managed to the best outcome for partners
• Ensure that all information on new and existing partners is recorded accurately and maintained at all times
• Manage all account administration proficiently
• Generate accurate budget and reforecast figures for account portfolio as required at team and departmental level
• Proven experience in account management and/or managing major corporate partnerships to achieve a high level of income
• Experience of achieving challenging targets
• Experience of proposal writing
• Strong communicator
• Proven experience of engaging with a range of stakeholders at senior management level
• Salary between £33,000 – £37,000
• 25 days + bank holidays and Christmas shut down
• Working hours 9am-5:15pm Mon-Fri (37 hours)
• Free onsite parking
• Up to 7% employers pension contribution
Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving it is unfortunate that we are unable to respond to all applicants individually. We will endeavour to contact all suitable candidates within 7 working days. If you have not heard from Lawrence Dean Recruitment within this time then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful, however we will keep your details on file and contact you regarding any new opportunities that arise.
Thank you for your application.
Please note Lawrence Dean Recruitment is acting as an employment agency & business.
Lawrence Dean Recruitment is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in both temporary and permanent business support roles in the Hertfordshire area. Our clients range from large, blue-chip companies, to smaller owner-managed local businesses. As a Lawrence Dean candidate you can expect a different service to our competitors, where you feel valued and thoroughly involved in your next career move. We are experienced recruiters with extensive local market knowledge and are passionate about finding our candidates not just any job but the right job! Please contact us today to find out more about the Lawrence Dean Difference
“Lawrence Dean Recruitment – All About People”