Operations Manager, Letchworth, £45,000 - £55,000
Our client, based in Letchworth, are looking for a confident, commercially aware Operations Manager with strong previous experience of improving business processes and implementing change management. The successful candidate will be joining a successful, growing business who have increased their overall turnover by more than 5 times in the last 10-year period! They are embarking on the next stage of growth and require an experienced Operations Manager to join them to drive the business forward.
This role reports in to Director level and involves managing and leading staff who are based both in the Letchworth office and remotely throughout the UK. It is vital that this person has ability to identify ways in which the business can improve both their customer experience and their internal processes to assist the company with further growth plans. The successful individual will need to be confident presenting ideas to colleagues and management alike.
Duties will include;
· Overall responsibility for 4 internal teams, 4 - 5 direct reports and a total headcount of 20-25 people
· Working with managers to identify areas for improvement within their teams
· Implement process improvement strategies through managers to optimise their departments
· Identify and implement process changes designed to improve the customer experience
· Identify areas within the business where cost effectiveness could be improved
· Create and implement strategies for addressing areas where cost savings could be increased
· Identifying growth areas, through thorough analysis of company sales and purchases
· Present and propose ideas for process improvement and change management at internal meetings
· Extensive previous experience in process improvement and/or change management at a strategic level within a commercial environment
· Previous experience in team management within a team with multiple levels of responsibility
· Previous experience working with SAGE, SAP, Pegasus or a similar financial accounting package
· Strong, confident communication skills
· Customer centric attitude
· Ability to work with vast range of colleagues in a professional manner
· Ability to be proactive and problem solve
· Being able to easily build a rapport with clients and colleagues
· Salary between £45,000 - £53,000
· Company car, laptop and mobile
· Healthcare and death in service
· 25 days holiday + bank holidays
· Working hours 37.5 hours per week, however some flexibility will be required to meet the needs to the business.
· Free onsite parking
Thank you for your application.
Please note Lawrence Dean Recruitment is acting as an employment agency & business