Our client based in Stevenage are looking for a confident, professional and experienced Receptionist to work in their busy building. The right candidate will have the ability to manage a diverse workload and be able to deal with customers face to face and over the phone.
The main purpose of this role is to provide a full front of house service to tenants, visitors and contractors in addition to assisting with administrative, finance and facilities tasks.
Duties will include;
• Manage all main switchboard incoming calls
• Act as first point of contact for all tenant enquiries
• Maintain the help desk management system in accordance with SOP’s
• Liaise with tenants and external parties and co-ordinate all bookings for meeting rooms in accordance with SOP’s
• Co-ordinate refreshment/lunch requirements with internal/external services
• Co-ordinate requests for telecom, data provision and ICT requirements
• Record and check out for invoicing all meeting room bookings, catering and other meeting services on internal system
• Maintain records of bulk photocopier usage
• Liaison with building and operations attendant for all tenants service requirements
• Production and issue of visitor/contractor passes ensuring full awareness of persons occupying the buildings
• Notify security of all visitors/contractors names with contact numbers
• Manage all incoming and outgoing mail/courier requirements
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Excellent verbal and literal communication skills
• Ability to work under pressure and prioritise activities
• IT literate and an ability to learn and maintain several databases
• Flexible approach to duties and commitment to ensure an effective front of house service
• Salary between £20,000 - £22,000
• Working hours 8:30-5 Mon-Fri
• Free onsite parking
Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving it is unfortunate that we are unable to respond to all applicants individually. We will endeavour to contact all suitable candidates within 7 working days. If you have not heard from Lawrence Dean Recruitment within this time then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful, however we will keep your details on file and contact you regarding any new opportunities that arise.
Thank you for your application.
Please note Lawrence Dean Recruitment is acting as an employment agency & business.
Lawrence Dean Recruitment is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in both temporary and permanent business support roles in the Hertfordshire area. Our clients range from large, blue-chip companies, to smaller owner-managed local businesses. As a Lawrence Dean candidate you can expect a different service to our competitors, where you feel valued and thoroughly involved in your next career move. We are experienced recruiters with extensive local market knowledge and are passionate about finding our candidates not just any job but the right job! Please contact us today to find out more about the Lawrence Dean Difference
“Lawrence Dean Recruitment – All About People”