Our client offers an excellent opportunity within an energetic, positive and fun team environment. This company is a successful service provider supporting companies on a national basis. They now have part time opportunities available in their Letchworth office.
If you are confident, customer focussed with an excellent telephone manner then our client would love to hear from you.
This role involves proactively speaking to customers.
Duties will include:
- Working hours 15:45PM-20:45PM (25 hours between Monday - Saturday)
- Informing current and previous customers about updates within the business
- Developing relationships whilst speaking with customers on the phone
- Handling any relevant complaints along with general queries
- Setting customer expectations before ending a call
Ideally you will have previous experience of working within a proactive outbound customer service environment - this could be achieved in either a telephone or face to face environment
• You will have excellent verbal communication skills
• Proven ability to influence
• Excellent telephone manner
• Ability to build a strong rapport with people over the phone
• Motivated team player with strong questioning skills and the drive, enthusiasm and passion to succeed
• £7.50 per hour + Monthly bonus opportunities
Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving it is unfortunate that we are unable to respond to all applicants individually. We will endeavour to contact all suitable candidates within 7 working days. If you have not heard from Lawrence Dean Recruitment within this time then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful, however we will keep your details on file and contact you regarding any new opportunities that arise.
Thank you for your application.