Due to expansion, this well-established specialist supplier has a new opportunity to join their successful team. Candidates should have B2B sales and account management experience combined with excellent customer service and communication skills.
You will be joining a strong force of 12 Sales Executives selling to business across the UK.
• Account management of your customer portfolio
• Planning and calling of new prospects to build long-term profitable sales
• Ensuring customers are quoted and orders are processed in a timely manner
• Maintaining clear customer records on company CRM as well as providing clear and accurate information to customers and colleagues
• Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails
• Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales
• Gathering market and customer information
• Representing the company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations
• Advising on forthcoming product developments and discussing special promotions
• Creating detailed proposal documents
• Checking the quantities of goods in stock
• Reviewing your own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets
As Sales Executive you will have:
• B2B sales experience, ideally consultative or technical sales
• Relationship building skills
• The ability and desire to sell
• Excellent communication skills
• Positive, confident and determined approach
• High degree of self-motivation and ambition
• Skills to work both independently and as part of a team
• Capability to flourish in a competitive environment
• Good level of numeracy
• Up to £20,000 basic salary
• Competitive uncapped team based commission scheme (OTE £5/6,000)
• 20 days holiday plus bank holidays, rising to 25 days
• 9.00am – 5.30pm Monday to Friday
• Pension scheme
• Free on-site parking
Thank you for your application.
Please note Lawrence Dean Recruitment is acting as an employment agency & business.