A well-established local company are looking for a confident, organised individual to join their team due to expansion. This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast paced and evolving team on a temporary to permanent contract.
You will be joining an existing team of 3 and you’ll be responsible for;
• Liaising with customers via telephone and email
• Prioritising workload, quickly grasping urgent matters and completing
• Co-ordinating engineers required to work off site
• Processing paperwork; calculating and processing invoices
• Updating and maintaining spreadsheets
• Placing orders with external clients
• Tracking and recording quotes received
• Preparing guides for offsite Managers
• Previous telephone based customer service experience
• Ideally previous experience of scheduling engineers
• Confident, professional with proven ability to work well under pressure
• Good IT skills, confident on Excel
• Positive and professional telephone manner
• Immediate availability
• Free parking
• Paid holiday
• Opportunity to secure contract/permanent position
Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving it is unfortunate that we are unable to respond to all applicants individually. We will endeavour to contact all suitable candidates within 7 working days. If you have not heard from Lawrence Dean Recruitment within this time then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful, however we will keep your details on file and contact you regarding any new opportunities that arise.
Thank you for your application.
Please note Lawrence Dean Recruitment is acting as an employment agency & business.