We are actively recruiting for an experienced Administrator, working for a small, but very successful family run company who are a market leader within their industry. Our client will consider applications from candidates looking to secure a longer term temporary contract working either full or part time hours.
Working in a small administration team, you will be responsible for taking orders over the phone, order processing and other administrative duties:
• Logging and processing orders accurately using SAGE
• Managing invoice queries
• Producing sales invoices
• Liaising with other departments
• Processing return or refunding transactions
• Ensuring all paperwork is accurate and up to date at all times
• Ensure all paperwork is filed promptly and accurately
As the administrator you will have:
• Good computer skills
• A high level of accuracy at all times
• The ability to work effectively as part of a team
• Good organisational skills
• Sage experience would be an advantage
• Excellent grammar, punctuation and spelling
• £10.00 per hour
• Full or part time hours considered
• Opportunity to secure a permanent contract
• Onsite parking
Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving it is unfortunate that we are unable to respond to all applicants individually. We will endeavour to contact all suitable candidates within 7 working days. If you have not heard from Lawrence Dean Recruitment within this time then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful, however we will keep your details on file and contact you regarding any new opportunities that arise.
Thank you for your application.
Please note Lawrence Dean Recruitment is acting as an employment agency & business.
Lawrence Dean Recruitment is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in both temporary and permanent business support roles in the Hertfordshire area. Our clients range from large, blue-chip companies, to smaller owner-managed local businesses. As a Lawrence Dean candidate you can expect a different service to our competitors, where you feel valued and thoroughly involved in your next career move. We are experienced recruiters with extensive local market knowledge and are passionate about finding our candidates not just any job but the right job! Please contact us today to find out more about the Lawrence Dean Difference
“Lawrence Dean Recruitment – All About People”