An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a successful team, within a growing organisation based in Baldock. This position is to cover a busy period for initially 1 month which could potentially be extended.
Working as part of a very busy team, duties will include:
• Liaising with logistic suppliers and customers
• Being the main point of contact for calls coming in to the business
• Processing all courier paperwork
• Managing emails and ensuring they are responded to in a timely manner
• Scheduling a high volume of collections
• Booking in deliveries
• Sending shipping confirmations
• Seeing the whole logistical process through from start to finish
• Complaint handling and problem solving
As a Logistics Administrator, you will:
• Be an efficient communicator at all levels
• Be used to handling multiple tasks at the same time
• High attention to detail
• Have a responsible attitude with decision making skills
• Microsoft office experience
• Logistic/transportation or planning experience is desirable
• Ability to build a rapport with customers/suppliers
• 20 days holiday
• Free Parking
• Opportunity to work in a beautiful office, located centrally in Hertford, within a fun and friendly team.
Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving it is unfortunate that we are unable to respond to all applicants individually. We will endeavour to contact all suitable candidates within 7 working days. If you have not heard from Lawrence Dean Recruitment within this time then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful, however we will keep your details on file and contact you regarding any new opportunities that arise.
Thank you for your application.