We have a fantastic opportunity for an administrator to join a well-established company based in Welwyn Garden City. It’s an exciting time to join their business and work as part of their dedicated national project team.
This is a broad role and requires the individual to be flexible in the duties undertaken.
Main duties however, will include;
• Providing administrative support to the project management team
• Answering incoming calls, handling queries and resolving any issues that arise from Engineers and internal staff
• Obtaining quotes from suppliers
• Keeping project sheets up to date and reporting to Project Managers
• Processing stock orders & managing stock levels, advising finance with costing changes in projects
• Creating project files to be held in the office and accessible by site staff
• Arranging and booking deliveries to and from the sites with couriers
• Managing team schedules
• Sending out a weekly hire log of all access equipment on site
• Providing general administrative support to the business as and when required
• Ability to organize your own workload, excellent organizational skills essential
• Immediate availability
• Confident and professional telephone manner
• Able to multitask and manage a changing workload
• £competitive salary
• Free parking
• Paid holiday
• Opportunity to secure permanent position
Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving it is unfortunate that we are unable to respond to all applicants individually. We will endeavor to contact all suitable candidates within 7 working days. If you have not heard from Lawrence Dean Recruitment within this time then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful, however we will keep your details on file and contact you regarding any new opportunities that arise.
Thank you for your application.