We have a superb opportunity for a Customer Service Administrator to join a very busy customer service department on a temporary to permanent contract. You will be responsible for providing essential administrative and customer service support to both customers and internal team members.
Duties will include;
• Handling incoming customer enquiries and providing excellent customer service
• Handling customer complaints
• Arranging and confirming appointments for customers over the telephone and via email
• Typing up of documents using Word
• Update and edit spreadsheets
• Manage, organise and update various databases
• Analysing data to produce internal and external reports
• Arrange and participate in team meetings
• Offering general assistance within the office as required
• Working shifts Monday to Friday between 8am and 8pm (8-4pm and 12-8pm), and approximately 1 in 6 Saturdays.
• Available to start a new role immediately
• Previous office based experience is an advantage but not essential for the right candidate
• Excellent customer service skills, to include an excellent telephone manner
• Confident managing customer complaints
• Close attention to detail
• IT Literate to include; Word, Excel
• Good communication skills
• Well organised
• Ability to work well as part of a team
• Ability to follow instructions and be a competent self-starter
• £7.20 per hour rising to £16,500 when permanent
• Free on-site parking
• Paid holiday
• Opportunity for permanent contract
Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving it is unfortunate that we are unable to respond to all applicants individually. We will endeavour to contact all suitable candidates within 7 working days. If you have not heard from Lawrence Dean Recruitment within this time then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful, however we will keep your details on file and contact you regarding any new opportunities that arise.
Thank you for your application.