Well-established, highly reputable and global organisation have an immediate opportunity for an Account Administrator to join their team on a 18 month fixed term contract basis. Working as part of a business support team your role would be to provide proactive administrative support to Managers, Partners and Consultants within various areas of the business.
Duties will include;
• Weekly time report entry process, ensuring all time reports are submitted on time and revenue captured correctly
• Raising client invoices and handling queries and liaising with Credit Control
• Maintenance of sold project data and commercial files from sale through to closure of the job
• Support to the Partners’ WIP management, ensuring that all client work is billed accurately and on time
• Liaising with other Account administrators to correctly record revenue in a timely fashion
As Account Administrator you will be:
• Numerate and able to handle large amounts of data and figures
• Accurate WIP and good spreadsheet skills -. Essential applications: Excel and Word
• Sound business and commercial knowledge gained in a services organisation
• Good team player with flexible and adaptable approach to work
• Able to use initiative, work well under pressure, without close supervision
• Organised and able to prioritise
• Good interpersonal skills
• £22,000 - £24,000
• Monday to Friday 9am – 5.30pm
• 25 days’ holiday entitlement
• Onsite parking & excellent facilities
Thank you for your application.
Please note Lawrence Dean Recruitment is acting as an employment agency & business.