You will be working within the Accounts department of a local small business working with larger well-known organisations. This is an integral role providing all round support for their finance department such as invoicing, reconciling accounts, credit control and purchase ledger. This contract is offered on a temporary to permanent basis.
- This position involves working within a small and close knit team,
- Duties will include:
- Reconciling all accounts for the company’s suppliers
- Producing Excel spreadsheet data
- Extensive investigation and analysis of financial records and invoicing
- Liaising with suppliers regarding account queries both written and on the telephone
- Ensuring rebates are received on time
- Month end procedures
- Experience of working with in bookkeeping and accounts
- Quick and accurate typing skills
- Enthusiastic approach and team player
- Confident communicator over the telephone
- Free parking
- Working hours 8:00am-17:00pm
- Temporary to Permanent opportunity
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
- £22,000 per annum
Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving it is unfortunate that we are unable to respond to all applicants individually. We will endeavour to contact all suitable candidates within 7 working days. If you have not heard from Lawrence Dean Recruitment within this time then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful, however we will keep your details on file and contact you regarding any new opportunities that arise.
Thank you for your application.