Working for an expanding and dynamic business as part of a team responsible for investigating charges, updating spreadsheets and updating the client.
You will be working as part of a small team; however will have a defined customer area for maximising efficiency and developing further relationships.
Duties will include;
• Proactively calling customers to discuss areas of concern
• Questioning, problem solving and trying to minimise future issues that may arise
• Using email and SMS facilities for keep in contact with customers
• Updating systems and using reporting tools to correctly contact the right customer group
• Identify ways of improving
• Inbound or outbound contact centre experience desired
• Customer focussed with strong rapport building ability
• Comfortable user of Microsoft Excel
• Strong communicator
• Driven, able to work well as an individual
• £8.50 per hour rising after qualifying period
• Free parking
• Paid holiday
Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving it is unfortunate that we are unable to respond to all applicants individually. We will endeavour to contact all suitable candidates within 7 working days. If you have not heard from Lawrence Dean Recruitment within this time then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful, however we will keep your details on file and contact you regarding any new opportunities that arise.
Thank you for your application.