We have a fantastic opportunity for an administrator to join a well-established company based in Welwyn Garden City. It’s an exciting time to join their business and work as part of their dedicated maintenance team.
This is a broad role and requires the individual to be flexible in the duties undertaken.
Main duties will include;
- Answer all telephone calls in the first instance, transferring / taking messages where appropriate
- Scheduling of works for Engineers
- Filing of all paperwork
- Responding to queries and scheduling urgent jobs
- Diary management for both customers of the business and internal staff
- Maintaining an accurate central log of all correspondence received
- Previous administration experience desirable
- Ability to prioritise own workload
- Excellent organisational skills
- Immediate availability
- Confident and professional telephone Manor
- Able to multitask and manage a changing workload
- £16,000 - £18,000 pa
- Free parking
- Paid holiday
- Opportunity to secure permanent position
Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving it is unfortunate that we are unable to respond to all applicants individually. We will endeavour to contact all suitable candidates within 7 working days. If you have not heard from Lawrence Dean Recruitment within this time then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful, however we will keep your details on file and contact you regarding any new opportunities that arise.
Thank you for your application.