Already working within recruitment but looking to take your career to the next level?
Due to growth we are actively recruiting for an experienced recruiter to learn our business and progress within our energetic and fast paced environment. This role is a blend of managing existing client relationships as well as developing future business with local clients and candidates.
Interesting in joining an award winning owner managed recruitment company recognised for success year on year? Wanting to work for a brand focussed on results and quality rather than just hitting targets? Then we would love to hear from you!
Lawrence Dean Recruitment Group is an independent, local recruitment agency specialising in helping people find temporary and permanent jobs in Hertfordshire within 6 specialist business sectors.
It’s an exciting time to get involved in our business, we have established our brand and our reputation is growing fast in the Hertfordshire recruitment market. We have a fast paced, fun working environment with a team of knowledgeable and dedicated individuals who on a daily basis prove why we are different to our competitors.
After trading for nearly 5 years, we have trebled in size, won “Stevenage Business of the Year” at the FSB Hertfordshire Awards in 2014, “The Small Business Award” at the Hertfordshire Business Awards in 2013, won “The Most Promising New Business” at the Inspiring Hertfordshire Awards in 2012 along with being shortlisted for a number of local business awards . We are evolving at a rapid rate and are looking for talented individuals, to join us in our plans for growth in 2017 and beyond.
We offer an in-depth training programme, fast tracked career progression within one of Hertfordshire’s leading recruitment companies.
Working for Lawrence Dean Recruitment no two days or two hours will be the same! Duties include;
• Liaising with existing clients, managing their accounts fully and maximising on business potential through providing consistent service delivery
• Calling potential clients to generate interest in our brand
• Meeting new and existing clients
• Exceeding individual and team goals
• Advertising jobs, filtering applications
• Meeting new and existing candidates
• Taking comprehensive job information
• Carefully selecting the correct candidates
• Further business development
• Database administration
• Marketing activity
• Working as part of a team to achieve individual and company goals
• Previous recruitment experience – agency or in-house
• Customer focused
• Professional and business like attitude
• Confident communicator and multitasker
• Results focussed with a never give up attitude!
• Passion, drive, energy and enthusiasm
• Loyal, dedicated and quality focused
• Innovative, solution focussed with a desire to learn
• Ability to work at an incredibly fast paced environment
• Competitive salary
• Monthly bonus
• Annual bonus
• Quarterly incentives
• The ability to shape your career within a growing brand
Please note Lawrence Dean Recruitment is acting as an employment agency and business.